Returning Band Members Locker Clean out and Uniform Turn in:
Seniors and Freshman July 13 / 9 to 12
Juniors and Sophomores July 14 / 9 to 12
Please Park Behind the Theater & Walk to the Band Room
Students will be required to wear masks and they will be limited to 3 or 4 in the band room at a time.
BAND CAMP INFORMATION:
Aug. 3rd through 7th, 8 to 11 daily
Aug. 10th through the 14th, 8 to 11 daily.
Students will meet in pre-selected locations each morning outside, temperatures will be taken each day and social distancing will be in place.
Band Camp 101:
1. Start HYDRATING and conditioning NOW
2. If your child is sick or doesn't feel good at all, PLEASE KEEP THEM AT HOME.
3. Eat a good breakfast each morning
4. Drink lots of water before arriving at camp
5. Bring your own Igloo jug filled with ice and water each day
6. Breaks will be provided every 45 minutes.
7. Students will be assigned a different place to meet each morning
8. Apply sun screen before arriving at camp
9. Please avoid dropping off students before a staff person is there
10. Students need light colored clothing and a hat every day
11. NO SHARED INSTRUMENTS. Drummers need their own sticks.
12. Students will take their instruments home each day, except for drums and tubas.
If there is inclement weather, camp may be canceled for that specific day. If possible, the students will spread out into small groups inside the school, but if not, the day will be canceled. Pray for inclement weather. ;)
This year's show is "Together as One." It's going to be awesome.
You can visit varsity.com/performing-arts/together-as-one for more info and for the mission of the show.
BAND PARENTS: IF YOU HAVE ANY PHOTOS OF THE BAND THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE ON THE WEB PAGE, PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO ME. MY EMAIL CAN BE FOUND UNDER CONTACTS. THANK YOU